People do not just buy jewellery. They buy relations, stories and magic. Begin a journey of lifelong relationships, joy and pure magic with AMARIS as our incredible customer support team works round the clock to help you find your dream jewels.
From providing the right information on our magnificent jewels, their details and sizing help, to helping you choose the right jewel to match your style or even customizing something that isn’t hard on your pocket and defines your personal style at its best, AMARIS does it all.
Our commitment is to provide you with unparalleled customer service - we are a team of young and dedicated professionals, who believe in building a lifelong relationship with our clients. The AMARIS experience will leave you mesmerized, as our team leaves virtually no stone unturned to provide you with nothing but the absolute best.
- Our team will be delighted to assist you with -
- sizing, material and workmanship details and pricing break-down of your selected jewels;
- in-store pick up from our flagship store or if you are experiencing any delays in delivery;
- any changes to your jewel purchased if the size is incorrect or should you choose to initiate any exchange or return;
- if the jewel ordered is a surprise gift which needs additional support to complete the gifting experience;
- any questions on any of our policies, gift cards, promotional campaigns, payment options.
- Our team also offers you advice and services to personalize your jewels, restore them or simply preserve them.
- Exclusive bridal appointments are set-up with the Founder and Chief Designer to create designs that are unmatched and truly bespoke, after understanding the personal style and ideation of the bride.
- The AMARIS store is a one-stop-shop where you can browse through an inventory of over 1,500 breathtaking jewels on display and find a jewel for every occasion – be it daily-wear, festive or bridal.
- AMARIS backs up each of its jewels with a lifelong buy-back and exchange policy which is 100% hassle-free. Please read the same in detail in the section below.
To reach our customer service team, you can reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat on our website. You can also call us at: +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653 from 11am-7pm IST, Monday - Saturday.
Delivery and in-store pick up
Orders placed Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) will be processed and shipped within 7-10 business days once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will begin processing the following business day. All customers will receive a confirmation email when the order has been shipped.
All orders are shipped via insured courier using BVC Logistics, which is India’s largest domestic secure logistics enterprise for precious jewellery. All shipments will be received in the following period:
NCR: Will arrive in 1 business day of shipping
Domestic/Pan India: Will arrive in 2 business days of shipping
International: To spread our sparkle all over the world, we are now shipping world-wide. The exact shipping cost for international deliveries will be calculated at the checkout stage, which may vary according to location.
In-store pick-up – All orders placed online can also be picked up from our flagship store in New Delhi. An in-store pick up can be set up by calling us at +91 9999677653 or emailing us at email@example.com, anytime before or after the order has been placed. A 2-day prior notice will have to be given to line-up your in-store pick-up to ensure a hassle-free experience. The online invoice received must be carried to the store at the time of pick-up.
The pick-up days may vary depending on the status of the item, i.e. in-stock or on custom made basis.
Store address - Ambawatta One, Mehrauli, New Delhi, 110030
Store Hours - 11am – 7pm, Monday – Saturday.
Contact details - +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653
Exchanges and returns
We truly believe we make some of the most exquisite handcrafted jewels which are a result of intense labor of love and our unique design sensibilities and we would love to back them up with a life-long guarantee. To ease your online buying experience and to remove all anxiety from the process, we offer a 100% buy back and exchange guarantee. So if you don’t have a positive experience for ANY REASON and our customer service team is not able to set it right for you, or the jewels do not match your expectations, an exchange or a return can be initiated anytime by calling our Customer Service at +91 9560017853, +91-9999677653 between 11 am - 7 pm IST, Monday - Saturday or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take the responsibility to make it right.
EXCHANGE – We understand that sometimes you may not find your ideal jewel in one-go. Hence, AMARIS offers a zero-deduction first exchange to make it right for you. The exchange request must be initiated within 7 days of receipt of product for a zero-deduction exchange along with the code of the product you want it be exchanged with. The jewel to be exchanged should be in the same condition as it was purchased. If we receive an exchange request for a jewel that has been used or damaged or the security tag has been tampered with, we will not be able to offer a zero-deduction exchange. You can then request to have it shipped back at your expense. For an exchange after a period of 7 days, a restocking fee of 10% of the order value will be levied on the exchange of diamond jewellery and 20% of the order value will be levied on the exchange on uncut diamond or polki jewellery. This option is available for the life-time of the jewel purchased. A complimentary pick up of your jewel will be arranged by us within 48 working hours of receiving your request. Our customer service team would proactively reach out to settle any incremental/reduced purchase value.
RETURN – Your satisfaction is our number one priority. In the unlikely event that we process an order incorrectly or you receive a damaged item, we will gladly replace it or accept it for a full refund at our expense. The return request must be initiated with 7 days of receipt of the product for a zero-deduction. While the initial shipping is free, the shipping cost of return will have to be borne by the customer.A pickup of your jewel will be arranged by us within 48 working hours of receiving your request. The jewel should be returned in the same condition as it was purchased. If we receive a return that has been used or damaged or the security tag has been tampered with, we will not be able to offer a zero-deduction return. You can then request to have it shipped back at your expense. For a return initiated after a period of 7 days and for the entire lifetime of the jewel, a deduction of 20% of the order value will be levied on the return of diamond jewellery and 30% of the order value will be levied on the return on uncut diamond/jadau/polki jewellery. This option is available for the life-time of the jewel purchased.
REFUND PROCESS – Once the jewel has been picked up by the courier team, kindly allow us up to 20-25 business days to credit the amount back in your account.
Business days are Monday-Friday except for national holidays. Return and exchange processing begins after your package is delivered to us. For any inquiries concerning returns or exchanges, please contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com or by phone at +91 9560017853, +91-9999677653 between 11 am - 7 pm IST, Monday- Saturday.
For In-store returns and exchanges, bring your invoice or receipt (required) to our flagship store during our store operational hours 11AM – 7PM (Monday to Saturday).
DISCLAIMER – Due to increased volume of orders and a smaller team, you may experience a longer waiting period to receive your order. We appreciate your patience and hope to deliver sparkles and love at the earliest.
AMARIS is pleased to accept the following means of payment: American Express, VISA AND MASTERCARD credit cards, debit cards, PayPal and NEFT/Bank Transfers.
In order to ensure that your shopping experience is simple and secure, order and payment transactions online through Amarisjewels.com are processed using a secure server.
Please note that the person who submits the order must be the name associated with the payment account.
Sometimes it's hard to think of the perfect gift and when that's the case, let your loved ones choose for themselves. The AMARIS Gift Card will ensure they are spoilt for choice while they select their favorite Amaris jewel.
Our Gift Card is the perfect way to show your loved ones you care – whether it’s a birthday, anniversary or just because! This loyal friend would never let you down.
- The AMARIS Gift Card is available in denominations of INR 25,000, INR 50,000, INR 100,000 and INR 200,000.
- The validity lasts up to one year from the date the gift card was issued.
- You can make a purchase of multiple products under one AMARIS Gift card.
- The AMARIS Gift Card is transferable to loved ones, friends and family and allows multiple people to shop on one gift card.
- If the entire value of the gift card doesn’t get exhausted with one purchase, the same can be carried forward to your next shopping spree within the validity period.
- If the value of the product purchased exceeds the value of the AMARIS Gift Card, you can make the balance payment by either cash, credit card or an account transfer.
- A phone call to the receiver of the gift card will be made by an AMARIS executive within one week of the purchase of the AMARIS Gift card to help them get started with the buying process.
- A reminder call will also be made from an AMARIS executive one month prior to the expiry date of the Gift Card to ensure they use the gift card timely and fully.
- The AMARIS Gift card can be used for online purchases as well as in-store purchases.
- The amount in the AMARIS Gift Card remains absolutely secure during the validity period.
- In case of loss or theft of the AMARIS Gift Card, notify us on- +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653 at the earliest. We will ensure it's not mis-utilized and is replaced within one week of notice.
- The AMARIS Gift Card is NON-REFUNDABLE AND CANNOT BE CONVERTED INTO CASH AT ANY STAGE.
What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept all major Indian and International credit and debit cards, NEFT or online bank transfers, The AMARIS Gift Card and RazorPay. For any information on alternative methods please contact our customer service at +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653or email us at - firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I find out that if an item sold online is available at the store?
The availability of an item in store is subject to change. However, for immediate assistance on the same, you can click on the Whatsapp icon or contact our customer service at +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653 or email us at - email@example.com.
Is in-store pick up available for pieces bought online?
In store pick up for items purchased online is available at our flagship store located in New Delhi. In-store pick up is a great option when you want to try out the piece and check its size in person, when you have a customization need or when you want to browse other choices/alternatives for the product you are looking for. A 2-day prior notice will have to be given to line-up your in-store pick-up to ensure a hassle-free experience. The online invoice received must be carried to the store at the time of pick-up. Also an appointment can always be fixed by clicking the WhatsApp icon given below or by contacting our customer service at +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653. Store pickups can be done from Monday – Saturday, between 11am – 7pm.
What if I need extra help or advice about my purchase?
From providing the right information on our magnificent jewels, their details and sizing help, to helping you choose the right jewel to match your style or even customizing something that isn’t hard on your pocket and defines your personal style at its best, AMARIS does it all. Our commitment is to provide you with unparalleled customer service - we are a team of young and dedicated professionals, who believe in building a lifelong relationship with our clients. The AMARIS experience will leave you mesmerized, as our team leaves virtually no stone unturned to provide you with nothing but the absolute best.
For any kind of assistance with your Amarisjewels.com purchase, you can reach out to our team of stylists and jewelry experts or set up an appointment by contacting us on +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can read further about our EXCLUSIVE CLIENT SERVICES under NEED HELP
Do you offer personal shopping services?
- AMARIS has an exclusive personal shopping service, where our team of stylists make sure you get exactly what your heart desires. We understand that you are unique and so are your jewelry preferences, needs and budgets. We love to make bold, singular pieces which put in you in a spotlight and are apt for your life’s biggest celebrations. So whether it’s commissioning a dream neckpiece which needs a 100 carat Colombian emerald to be sourced or creating important jewels with far-sized diamonds, AMARIS does it all. As a complimentary service, our team also provides gift suggestions for all occasions or maybe just a little something for you. Our team also offers you advice and services to personalize your jewels, restore them or simply preserve them. It all starts with a visit to our store where the client expresses their desire and need after which our team handholds them through the process till we have created their dream jewel.
- Exclusive bridal appointments are set-up at our Bridal Concierge where our team along with the Founder and Chief Designer works directly with the bride-to-be to create designs that are unmatched and truly bespoke. We follow a consultative approach where we handhold the bride through the entire journey, understand the brides personal style and ideation to create a trousseau which is truly a class-apart.
- The AMARIS store is a one-stop-shop where you can browse through an inventory of over 1,500 breathtaking jewels on display and find a jewel for every occasion – be it daily-wear, festive or bridal.
Are the pieces displayed on-order or are they ready for delivery?
All jewels displayed on Amarisjewels.com are in-stock and ready for shipping. Orders placed Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) will be processed and shipped within 7-10 business days once credit card authorization and verification have been obtained. Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will begin processing the following business day. All customers will receive a confirmation email when the order has shipped. However, in the extreme situation that product ordered is not in stock or cannot be delivered within the stipulated timeline due to some unforeseen circumstances – you would receive a message/call within 24 hours of your order being placed from our customer service team specifying the period within which it can be made available.
How long does it take for a custom-made order to be ready?
We at AMARIS specialize in custom-made orders. We understand each client is unique, and so are her preferences, budgets and design sensibilities. Hence, we love to create jewels which are an expression of our client’s personal identity. The duration for custom-made orders varies from 5-45 days. While minor customizations/size fixes take 5-7 days, creating a brand new piece of jewellery may take up to 30 days depending on the intensity of design and labor consumed.
What is the In-store pick up service?
The Amarisjewels.com in-store pick up service allows you to make a purchase online and pick-up the item from the flagship store in New Delhi. For further details do read the DELIVERY AND IN-STORE PICK UP section under NEED HELP.
What should I bring to the store to pick up an item purchased online?
Once you purchase an item on Amarisjewels.com, you will receive an auto-generated receipt with a full payment confirmation on your registered Email account. You can bring a print out of the same or show the confirmation on your mobile phones.
How will I know that my item is ready to be picked up?
You will receive and in-store pick up notification on your email id followed with a call from our sales executive 2 days prior to your pick up.
What is your exchange and return policy?
We truly believe we make some of the most exquisite handcrafted jewels which are a result of intense labor of love and our unique design sensibilities, and we would love to back them up with a life-long guarantee. To ease your online buying experience and to remove all anxiety from the process, we offer a 100% buyback and exchange guarantee. For Further details do read the EXCHANGE AND RETURN section under NEED HELP
How I ensure that my AMARIS Jewels are always sparkling?
Here are a few tips from the AMARIS Care Guide which will ensure that your jewels are always as sparkly as you are-
- Don’t wear your AMARIS to bed as it is the number 1 cause of losing gemstones and wearing out of prongs.
- A simple polishing cloth can do wonders - Microfiber polishing cloth, similar to the one you use to clean your sunglasses, is an alternative to aggressive cleansing methods.
- The best solution to keep your on-the-go diamond jewels without any precious stones is to use soap and water and gently brush your pieces with a soft toothbrush. CAUTION - This method cannot be used for polki jewelry and diamond jewelry studded with precious stones or pearls.
- Always keep in mind that your jewels must be the last thing you put on while dressing up, keep them away from any contact with perfumes, chemicals or body lotions.
- Schedule a 6- monthly check up for your jewels to keep all your jewelry woes at bay.
- All your jewels must be stored in separate boxes, specially your polki (Uncut diamonds)
- You must always keep your polki (Uncut diamond) jewels away from any kind of contact from water.
Each AMARIS jewel is accompanied with an exclusive care guide, which details out about how you can keep your most loved AMARIS sparkling always!
What happens if I bought an item online but it doesn’t fit me or I need some changes?
If an item purchased on Amarisjewels.com doesn’t fit or requires changes like change in polish or sizing, you can immediately contact our sales executive on +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653 or email@example.com and brief them about the changes. Once the changes have been explained, they will immediately schedule a pick up, the duration for the pick may vary depending on the customers location. Once the pickup has been done, the time taken to incorporate the changes may vary depending upon the nature of the changes. For further information, read the CLIENT SERVICES section under NEED HELP.
How do I purchase an Amaris Gift card?
The Amaris Gift Card can be purchased through Amarisjewels.com, by clicking on the gifts section on the home page. For further details do read the GIFT CARD section under NEED HELP.
How do I use my Amaris Gift card for a purchase online?
When you are making a purchase on Amarisjewels.com, you will be prompted and asked if you would like to use the amount residing in your AMARIS Gift Card. Once you decide to use the amount, the same will be deducted from the total amount. Immediately after the transaction is processed, you will receive an Email for the same, followed by a call from our sales executive.
How can I check the balance on my AMARIS Gift Card?
You will always receive an official Email with the updated balance of the AMARIS Gift card after you have made any purchase using the same. You can also reach out to our customer service team on +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will immediately update you with the same.
How do I replace a stolen/Lost AMARIS Gift Card?
In case of loss or theft of the AMARIS Gift Card, notify us on- +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653 at the earliest. We will ensure it's not mis-utilized and is replaced within one week of notice. For further information read the GIFT CARD section under NEED HELP.
Is engraving available at AMARIS?
AMARIS is pleased to offer custom engraving services in our jewels. However, it will depend on the size and design of the jewel. Engraving of names, special dates, other important words can be done in uppercase letters only and the engraved jewels cannot be returned or exchanged. For additional options and variations kindly contact our jewelry experts on +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653.
What does the AMARIS 100% Brand Trust seal mean?
AMARIS deploys a robust procurement and manufacturing process, where each jewel is handcrafted and supervised by experts at our in-house workshop. We utilize certified diamonds, and all our products are hallmarked by an independent Government-authorized Assay agency to verity its 22k, 18k or 14k gold content. We stand behind the quality of our jewels and offer an iron-clad, lifetime buyback and exchange. Further, every AMARIS jewel is warranted to be free from defects of materials and workmanship for one year. For further information read the THE AMARIS PROMISE section under ABOUT US.
Do you ship pan-India?
We offer complimentary shipping all over India which is automatically applied during checkout. Absolutely secure and fully insured, we ship our precious beauties using India’s largest domestic secure logistics enterprise for precious jewelry.
Do you ship internationally?
Amarisjewels.com is currently not shipping internationally.
How do we ensure that the metal used is Gold? And what caratage?
All our products are hallmarked by an independent Government-authorized Assay agency to verity its 22k, 18k or 14k gold content. We stand behind the quality of our jewels and offer an iron-clad, lifetime buyback and exchange. The hallmarking can be seen with a naked eye as well as an eye glass.
How do we ensure the Gold/Diamond weight of the product purchased?
We at AMARIS are absolutely transparent about the contents of our jewels. Net gold weight, diamond weight and weight of precious stones is specified under each jewels product description. We also provide a detailed note for the same in the invoice which is issued on the AMARIS letter head, which you will automatically receive via email once the purchase is made.
Are all the diamonds used Certified?
AMARIS deploys a robust procurement and manufacturing process, where each jewel is handcrafted and supervised by experts at our in-house workshop. We only utilize certified diamonds and stand behind the quality of our jewels and offer an iron-clad, lifetime buyback and exchange.
Can I include a personal gift message with the purchase?
Yes, you will be given the option to create a personalized calligraphy message with your purchase. The same can be done by contacting our team of experts on +91 9560017853, +91 9999677653 after you have made the purchase.
Do you offer complimentary gift wrapping?
Our complimentary gift wrapping is applicable on all Online and In-Store purchases. This includes our luxurious blue packaging, wrapped in our signature satin ribbon and an AMARIS gift card, along with a gift receipt (with prices omitted), to complete the AMARIS shopping experience.
How may I receive a receipt for my online purchase?
An Auto-Generated receipt/Invoice will be sent you to via Email immediately after the payment has been processed. This would include a detailed note of net gold weight, diamond weight and weight of precious stones along with the GST charges paid.
Are the prices on your website subject to change?
The pricing and offers on Amarisjewels.com are subject to change depending on the current gold rate and availability of the product.
Are the prices on your website inclusive of GST?
All pricing and offers on Amarisjewels.com are inclusive of GST charges of 3% which is as per the Government of India’s GST mandate for gold and diamond studded jewellery items. No extra GST will be charged over and above the specified prices.
Do you disclose our credit card information to an external source?
We use the Order Information, which includes your credit card information to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).